I love adding this nutritious sprinkle into my drinks and on top of them too! There are arguments as to whether or not bee pollen is vegan or not. But this organic bee pollen is from a local producer so I am happy to consume it!
WHAT IS BEE POLLEN?
It’s the little crumby bits that fall out of the bottom of the honey bee’s hive. They are the pollen balls that the honey bees collect and stuff into the honey comb holes.
WHY IS IT GOOD FOR ME
• One of natures most nourishing foods as it contains nearly all nutrients needed by humans
• Really high in protein (40%)
• Contains more protein than any animal source
• Contains more amino acids than Beef, Cheese or Eggs of its equal weight
• Half the protein is free amino acids which means it’s ready for the body to use – it can help protect the skin & regeneration of cells
• Great craving crusher which can help with weight loss
• It’s an aphrodisiac
• It contains enzymes that can help assist digestion.